Let’s get a little sentimental and tell each other how we feel, shall we?
I’ve traveled a long and winding road, literally and figuratively, to get to you. It all started circa 2007, when I picked up my very first camera and walked into a classroom/darkroom at the Washington School of Photography. I was fascinated with being able to turn lights and shadows into meaningful memories. The alchemy of photography possessed my soul, and my passion took me around the world! I photographed weddings in European castles, monk ordination ceremonies in remote Asian villages, sunrises and sunsets over the Seven Wonders of The World, Rwandan gorillas mating and Serengeti lions hunting. I carried my gear through 50 countries like Sisyphus carried his rock, except to me it was not a curse but a blessing.
But enough about me. Let’s talk about YOU!
Words cannot describe how lucky I am to have you in my life, so let me tell you how much I appreciate YOU!
- Thank you for letting me photograph the worldliness and whimsical uniqueness in YOU;
- Thank you for sharing my genuine admiration of cultures;
- Thank you for your natural curiosity about the world – it really shines through in your portraits;
- Thank you for your free spirit;
- Thank you for expanding your horizons and finding joy in trying new things;
- Thank you for fitting adventure in your life;
- Thank you for letting me document a day in your life journey;
- And thank you for your trust and support.
I can’t wait to tell a story of your wedding day or your family adventure or your noble cause or a fabulous party you are organizing!
Drop me a line and let me know what’s on your mind!